Wednesday 20 February 2013

Save money by avoiding tech myths

Can you imagina your life without your laptop, smartphone, tablet or other technical gadgets? Such devices have become important tools in business, study and daily life.

Source: reachingutopia.com
However, when contemplatinga purchase, I'm bothered by two things: it can be very expensive and I haven't got a clue about specs, what I need or what is a fair price or not.

So, time for a helpful series of tips in a domain where most of us aren't very at home. I myself rely mostly on what my more tech-savy brothers or friends have got to say about technical stuff, both software, hardware, computers or phones.

Much as I trust them, it's always nice to learn something more, debunk some myths or save some money. So check this article from good old Lifehacker and see what myths exist about our highly-priced-yet-indispensible tech gadgets!

http://lifehacker.com/5972780/6-common-tech-myths-that-cost-you-money

No comments:

Post a Comment